The March 16 workshop qualifies for Continuing Education for Foresters and Loggers.
Workshop presenters will include:
• Dr. Tamara Walkingstick, Arkansas Forest Resources Center Associate Center
• Dr. Becky McPeake, Associate Professor and Extension Specialist, Arkansas
Cooperative Extension Service;
• Dora Ann Hatch, State-wide Coordinator for Agritourism, LSU AgCenter;
• Rusty Rumley, Staff Attorney, National Agricultural Law Center; and
• Elizabeth Rumley, Staff Attorney, National Agricultural Law Center.
The workshops will be held from 9am – 4pm, with registration beginning at 8:30am. A registration fee of $20 per person/ $30 per couple will cover lunch. Payment is not due until the morning of the
For more information on any aspect of the conference or to pre-register, contact Rusty Rumley at (479) 575-2636, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The workshops are conducted pursuant to a grant titled, “Managing Legal Risk for Alternative Uses of Forestland”, awarded through the Southern Risk Management Education Center.