The next workshop will be held in Shreveport, Louisiana on Friday, March 16, 2012. The third and final workshop will be held in Monticello, Arkansas on April 13.
The March 16 workshop qualifies for Continuing Education for Foresters and Loggers.
Workshop presenters will include:
• Dr. Tamara Walkingstick, Arkansas Forest Resources Center Associate Center
• Dr. Becky McPeake, Associate Professor and Extension Specialist, Arkansas
Cooperative Extension Service;
• Dora Ann Hatch, State-wide Coordinator for Agritourism, LSU AgCenter;
• Rusty Rumley, Staff Attorney, National Agricultural Law Center; and
• Elizabeth Rumley, Staff Attorney, National Agricultural Law Center.
The workshops will be held from 9am – 4pm, with registration beginning at 8:30am. A registration fee of $20 per person/ $30 per couple will cover lunch. Payment is not due until the morning of the
For more information on any aspect of the conference or to pre-register, contact Rusty Rumley at (479) 575-2636, or via email at email@example.com.
The workshops are conducted pursuant to a grant titled, “Managing Legal Risk for Alternative Uses of Forestland”, awarded through the Southern Risk Management Education Center.