As June has ended, the staff at the National Agricultural Law Center continue to bring trusted research and information in agricultural and food law to stakeholders across the country. Outlined below are many of the new NALC resources from the end of May.
- Florida’s New Foreign Ownership Law Is Facing Legal Challenge: Part One
- Florida’s New Foreign Ownership Law Is Facing Legal Challenge: Part Two
- Environmental Groups Challenge EPA Approval of Enlist One and Enlist Duo
- June 8-9 – Mid-South Agricultural and Environmental Law Conference – University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphries School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee
Harrison Pittman, NALC Director
- June 12-13 – Presented on the latest agricultural legislation for the Farm Bureau Southern Region Conference in Arlington, TX
- June 15-16 – Presented on the latest agricultural legislation at the Delta Council ESA meeting.
- June 20 – Presented on the latest pesticide litigation and gave a regulatory update to the American Soybean Association via Zoom.
Elizabeth Rumley, Senior Staff Attorney
- June 7 – Presented on Prop 12: Ruling and Next Steps for the Professional Animal Auditor Certification Organization (PAACO) conference via zoom.
Rusty Rumley, Senior Staff Attorney
- June 12-13 – Presented on business organizations, zoning and landowner liability at the Frontline to Farm Training in Boone, NC.