Judicial:

DEBORAH ZERAFA & RICHARD ZERAFA, Plaintiffs/Counterdefendants-Appellants, v. PETER HESSE & MARY HESSE, Defendants/Counterplaintiffs-Appellees., No. 339409, 2018 WL 4927104 (Mich. Ct. App. Oct. 9, 2018); Following a bench trial, the trial court entered an order awarding plaintiffs $7,400 in damages resulting from defendants’ trespass and assault. Additionally, the trial court granted equitable relief to defendants regarding the two easements on defendants’ property and plaintiffs’ trespass on defendants’ land. Court affirm
Cheri Ann Leinberger, Matthew S. Leinberger, Daniel P. Seneca, Kathleen A. Seneca & William J. Necker, Appellants v. Anthony G. Stellar, as Tr. of the Deborah E. Stellar Revocable Tr., No. 1620 C.D. 2017, 2018 WL 4924786 (Pa. Commw. Ct. Oct. 11, 2018):  Landowner owns a 48.1-acre. A portion of the subject property lies within the Township’s Blue Mountain Preservation (BMP) zoning district and a portion of the subject property lies within the Township’s Agriculture Preservation (AP) zoning district. Both of these districts permit a limited number of uses, including single-family detached dwellings. The subject property is improved with a single-family detached dwelling, a cabin. The dwelling on the subject property is rented to members of the public approximately 30% of the year and is used by or available for use by Landowner’s family for the remaining 70% of the year. Neighbors own homes near the subject property.

JOHN PAUL GENT & BETH ANN GENT, Petitioners-Appellants, v. THOMAS JOSEPH GENT & MARY ANN GENT, Respondents-Appellees., No. 17-1677, 2018 WL 4923115 (Iowa Ct. App. Oct. 10, 2018):

This case arises out of an intra-family dispute concerning farmland. The issue on appeal is the propriety of a permanent injunction regulating Appellant’s use of leased family farmland.
Appellant filed a petition for declaratory judgment against relatives, Appellant sought a declaration that a twenty-year farm lease he entered into with his parents, was valid. The validity of the lease was put in question after relative exercised an option to purchase the land and sent notice to Appellant of his intention to terminate the farm lease as successor to parents. Relative filed counterclaims against Appellant, contending Appellant’s farm lease was invalid and Appellant was committing waste with respect to the farmland. On Appellant’s motion for summary judgment, the district court found the farm lease was valid and enjoined relative from disturbing Appellant’s quiet enjoyment and possession of the leased property.
Regulatory:
Notice; request for comments: Farm Service Agency, USDA; In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, the Farm Service Agency (FSA) is requesting comments from all interested individuals and organizations on a revision and an extension of a currently approved information collection associated with FSA Biofuel Infrastructure Partnership Grants to States. The FSA Biofuel Infrastructure Partnership (BIP) has collected and used the information to identify applicant States that would be eligible to receive a one-time grant funding opportunity for fuel pumps and related infrastructure, with the goal of encouraging increased ethanol use. Information that BIP is now collecting is needed to monitor BIP grantee implementation and performance of the participating third-party, fueling stations. Info HERE
Notice: Environmental Protection Agency (EPA); EPA has received applications to register new uses for pesticide products containing currently registered active ingredients. Pursuant to the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA), EPA is hereby providing notice of receipt and opportunity to comment on these applications. Info HERE